The Streets Are Quiet Now - Poem by Angela Fletcher
The streets are quiet now.
The wind is howling
Across the streets at night
Whilst children sleep at night.
The streetlights shine
Through the curtain sat night
And the sky so black you can see the stars.
Looking like diamonds
Shining bright in the night.
The streets are quiet now
How strange it seems at night
Now a sound to be heard till morning breaks
Outside at night
Comments about The Streets Are Quiet Now by Angela Fletcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Angela Fletcher's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda