The Sword And His Sheath - Poem by hosny Soliman
The Sword and his sheath
Do you remember that night?
Also many other nights
Just me and you...Right?
Also the sword and its sheath
Both cling so tight.
Comments about The Sword And His Sheath by hosny Soliman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl