The Tornmented - Poem by Pinaki Dewan
torn and mended o o o o ver again
oneday you got to throwit away
i mean, how are long you keep gonna living, man?
is it it is and now- now- now-
you have to run feetnaked naked oh naked
on theforestgrounds nakednakednaked
runandrunandrun to your graves
it is now.
and the shine stars will shine on themselves
will they? they will i believebut will they?
and the night will know when to when do
but perhaps i am no sky and there
is nothingtodo nothing to doooooo is it now?
Comments about The Tornmented by Pinaki Dewan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl