The Treasure Of Life - Poem by B.J. Ayers
A period in time, it begins with a breath,
Memories remain, for all who knew,
A life we knew, but never gone,
To all who loved, it goes beyond death,
A life of experience, both joy and pain,
A life’s creation, a gift to all
A life to cherish, designed by God,
A life not forgotten, it will always remain,
In those who loved, in those it touched.
A wonderful life, one never to forget,
A life that gave, to all who shared,
Memories of love, for the bodies it clutched.
To help us through, a time of sorrow,
To give us strength, to continue the journey
To be joyous in life, and create the memories,
For those remaining, in the life of tomorrow.
Comments about The Treasure Of Life by B.J. Ayers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye