May Hu Na
The Truth - Poem by May Hu Na
What is the truth?
The truth you spoke to me then..
..or the truth you speak now?
Then there was no end
Life would go on in happiness and love
But then the end just appeared
And the love seems to have now disappeared
What to believe?
It doesn't make sense
At how love ended
Like an earthquake bringing a building down
Leaving only destruction and sadness in its wake
How life changes like the wind
Moving one truth onto another
This is another of life's test
And when wind changes its course again
The truth will change again
Ever-changing truth...the real truth of it all
Comments about The Truth by May Hu Na
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
May Hu Na's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl