The Truth - Poem by sharayah Hodson
The truth is i dont know what to do. my mom is said to be doing well while she sits in a cell. my father who dont look at me is the one thats judging me. it hurts to see him look away when i am the one that will always pay. he doesnt realize that i'm crying and that he's the one making me die. he looks past me as if i'm gone and some times i wish i was alone for then he couldnt hurt me and i could just be me but for now i will put thy mask back on for this man i call dad.... now aint that sad.
Comments about The Truth by sharayah Hodson
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye