The Vampires Of War - Poem by Osman Gani
Palestine is bleeding and the bloods of innocents
Are flowing like teardrops of a parent-less child.
It can be the teardrops of anyone, even the parents.
Vampires of war are sucking every drop of blood.
The more they suck, the more the thirst increases,
As if it is a disease or could be a rotten gangrene.
Bloods are being spilled, sucked until it appeases
The unquenchable thirst of those vampire gunmen.
Price of blood seems cheaper than that of water
And Humanity weeps inside the core of humans.
Some egocentric groups fight among each other
While the corpses pile up to build their crowns.
Comments about The Vampires Of War by Osman Gani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl