The Waterfall Sings Her Psalms - Poem by Brett White
I cannot even begin to express my joy-
sitting besides God's Majesty,
The Waterfall sings Her psalms-
devoid of Pretension or Tragedy.
And butterflies kiss the rocks below,
the cicadas sing Symphonic Beauty into my Soul.
And all precious moments do fade away,
but at least I can pray on my favorite rock-
and give thanks or God's Blessings today.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Waterfall Sings Her Psalms by Brett White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda