The Wonders Of A Poet And A Artist. - Poem by Raymond John
I followed the steps of Jacobs Lawrence’s.
The colors, line and details of every painting
I study every history and facts.
I wondered if I ever belong to an artist.
I followed my heart wondering if their could ever be a space of changing my future. But wondered if I could fit a fancy future in my heart.
I wondered if I ever fit in the world of poetry.
I hear words, feel the message, and feel the soars.
I open my eye; imagine the words of Langston Hugh poems.
Comments about The Wonders Of A Poet And A Artist. by Raymond John
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl