Then Again, Do You Know? - Poem by Felix Lugo
I’m in love with this girl you might know.
I love to hear her voice
when I speak to her on the phone.
I see her mostly everyday,
and still she doesn’t know that I’m not the enemy
but the remedy of her life.
I love her even more when she’s by my side.
I want 2 kiss her lips,
but am I able to handle the risk?
I love when she looks into my eyes,
and notice that everything I say
is not a lie. Then again,
do you know?
Comments about Then Again, Do You Know? by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl