There - Poem by Fiona Burgess
There is who am.
That little speck you see?
That little speck is me.
Amid the tumbling mass of life
There is whre
Surrounded by chaos and tranquility
An island of one, that is me.
A Mere shadw
Hollow, insubstantial as air
But filld with emotion, delivered with flair
And that is where I am.
I sway with the enregy of the world
Held in place by my convictions
Like a sapling tree
Bound to the earth
Reaching for the heavens
And that is where I'll always be,
Comments about There by Fiona Burgess
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl