Fiona Burgess Poems
- The Dancer And the dancer danced She danced her life ...
- Racehorses The dirty city sun glares down on a wind beaten ...
- The Winter Of My Soul Cold morning, frozen earth Frost lying...
- For The Love Of The Game For the love of the game We rise ...
- So These Are The Dreams So these are the dreams That drift ...
- My Soul I stand upon a midnight beach The wind dances round ...
- I'M Tired I’m tired, I’m tired of being strong, When ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fiona Burgess
And the dancer danced
She danced her life away
For an audience who wasn’t there
To music no one could hear
She danced as it rained
And she danced as the sun came out
She danced for all the love she’d lost
And all the love she’d never have
She danced with love to give
And no one to give it to
The music played only for her
And there was no one to see
The cuts in her heart
And the bruises on her soul
She danced until the pain was gone
And then she danced some more
She danced for her broken heart
And for her battered soul
She danced and ...