Fiona Burgess Poems
- I'M Tired I’m tired, I’m tired of being strong, When ...
- Living In The Desert Of My Dre... Standing here on the shore ...
- Cry! Cry! The Silence Cry cry the silence 'Set us free We ...
- My Soul I stand upon a midnight beach The wind dances round ...
- The Dancer And the dancer danced She danced her life ...
- Racehorses The dirty city sun glares down on a wind beaten ...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry that I hurt you That I made you cry ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fiona Burgess
I’m tired, I’m tired of being strong,
When everyone else needs me to be
I’m tired of holding back my dreams
So someone else can be free
I’m tired of putting on a brave face
And holding back my tears
I’m tired of picking up the pieces
Of someone else’s fears
I’m tired of keeping up appearances
And walking in someone else’s shade
I’m tired of going the extra mile
To help someone else get made
I’m tired of accepting the blame
For other peoples errors
I’m tired or being the one to pay
Hello? I have my own terrors
The kind that visit in the ...