Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
They Say I'M Going Nuts - Poem by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
You are the sight I crave to see
The one I could tell anything
To hold onto
To lean on
The one i could share my world with
The one soul I could never let smile leave her face.
Its amazing how the silent suddenly have a voice.
Could be to speak of your beauty.
As i write this down
My world go green
With your thoughts in my head I can see clearer.
Some say its just a dream
Some say I'm going insane.
But they forget one thing
That when you follow your heart,
you create a new world of your own
Where everything seem possible.
For you I'll follow my heart.
Inspired By Jayde Marie Shepherd.
Comments about They Say I'M Going Nuts by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda