Thinkin' Out Loud.... - Poem by Brenda Finch
leavi ng others out in oh so subtle ways
rubbing salt in wounds
acting like they ain't
with a smile on their face
and shakin' more salt out
with a bigger smile.
Is it 'fun'
causing suffering of others
or adding to it?
You say you know Jesus?
Your Jesus must be a diff'rent Jesus than the One I know.
It boggles me mind.
Comments about Thinkin' Out Loud.... by Brenda Finch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda