This Dark Chamber Of Mine - Poem by Debasish Mishra
If you ever step into this dark chamber of mine,
You will discover
Relics of that relished love.
Your letters, your gifts, wilted-unsmelling-roses
And a multitude of memories.
You will also find-
Your name carved in the antique wall,
(Without any sense of decorative designing)
As if it were the wall of Fate;
Half-written poems in your reminiscence;
And a plethora of emotions.
There are also certain unfinished letters,
And even more in the dustbin,
Written specially for you,
Revealing how much I love even today...
But, may be, You could never see
Those letters of lucid love;
The soft complain of agony-
That illuminate this dark chamber of mine.
Comments about This Dark Chamber Of Mine by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl