Angel of Darkness
This Feeling - Poem by Angel of Darkness
Have you ever loved someone who didn't have the same feelings for you.
Dreamed of something you wished were true.
Spent all day crying just because you cared.
Realized that they'd never be there.
Not had a clue what to say.
Wondered if they felt the same way.
Felt your heart stop, when the answer was no.
Finally worked up courage and taken that kind of blow.
Realized that you never mattered.
Clutched your bleeding wrist, heart broken and shattered.
Been consumed with pain as you heard their voice.
Felt that loving that person was a curse not a choice.
Comments about This Feeling by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl