This Is All Unread To Me - Poem by Ivy Beam
This is all unread to me,
All the time it’s hard for me to see
Nothing with you is ever easy,
Come to me, then leave me.
I don’t know what it is; what I know,
It’s just something in the air
The way your talk is slow;
You never could tell me quite the truth
Now it’s all something very uncouth.
This is all unread to me.
Talk to me, but speak with definitions
I can’t live anymore with an apparition.
The way you move is motion distant
I can’t let you go though,
I cant, I can’t resist it.
Comments about This Is All Unread To Me by Ivy Beam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl