Ivy Beam Poems
- Just A Yellowed Crumb I go to my dark alley a man sits in ...
- Life Death And Lethargy I know what it's like to be sick, ...
- Lover Your fresh-faced lover; innocence galore; a trait ...
- The Flame A burned girl; she has no face, no one spot to ...
- The Nature Of It Eclipse of life. subtle ...
- Oh Not Here.... Mind's puppet here on this rocky terrain, ...
- The Dust Cloud Aimless wanderer starlight gaze opens his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ivy Beam
The Dust Cloud
opens his eyes to see
nothing but haze.
His brown bangs
coated with sticky sweat,
his mind creating an
idea to forget.
His red eyes scream 'Help! ',
but no one can hear,
he pictures someone
he wishes were near.
he falls to the grass,
lifts his head high(to plead with the sky) ,
'OH MY GOD HOW SOON WILL I DIE? '