This Is What I Want - Poem by R.M. Belcher
The feeling of wanting someone you cant have
The pain of knowing you’ll never fall asleep with her
Feels like someone rippin out your freakin heart
Then throwing it back in your face and mocking you.
I don’t understand what plan He has
Sometimes I doubt it will work out.
My heart aches to have her, to hold her
I want to live with her to die with her.
But It seems as if this shall never happen.
These wants rip at my heart and soul
The pain at times is so freakin unbearable.
Without her I want to freakin die.
Comments about This Is What I Want by R.M. Belcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl