This Poem Of The Morning - Poem by Shalom Freedman
This poem of the morning
Is meant to tell
What all morning poems are
But who can know another’s morning?
And who can know another’s night?
We live each day
As that day is
I am here now
Will I be here tomorrow?
I wait for this day’s light
This day’s hope
This day’s struggle against the night
It is not even light yet
And I am here ‘calling it ‘morning’
Let me I pray God
When the light comes
Have the strength
To live this day
With all the light and love
You enable me to give..
Comments about This Poem Of The Morning by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda