Shalom Freedman Poems
- The Beauty Of A Poem The beauty of a poem The beauty of ...
- A Man Alone A man alone is a night alone is a poem alone ...
- A Few Kind Words A FEW KIND WORDS A few kind words From...
- Poems About Poems About Poems Poems about poems about ...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is ... A LIFE IS LIVED THE WAY ...
- A Poem Of Frustration, Rage, B...
- A Man Walks Slowly To His Own ... A man walks slowly to his...
Poetry has been with me all my life. My father of blessed memory Reuben Kelly Freedman loved to recite outloud favorite passages. I learned from him the love of the sounding voice. My mother of blessed memory, Edith Zeibert Freedman loved music, and music was in her soul. I from an early age loved to read, and I found in those readings reflections of my own soul. In the American schools of my day ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What is important at the moment is not that the Stars are moving away from us, but that we are destroying the Earth.''Shalom Freedman
The Beauty Of A Poem
The beauty of a poem
The beauty of music
The beauty of light
The beauty of life
The beauty which makes us want to live life more
The beauty which pains us inside
The beauty in longing.
The beauty we come upon by surprise
The beauty of the day and the beauty of the night
The beauty we all have inside us
The beauty we can see and feel and never explain
The beauty that lifts us up
The beauty that makes us want to live more
The beauty that makes us reach out to God
The beauty we want to thank God for
The beauty of lilacs
The beauty of autumn ...