Those Days - Poem by Vishnudev Murikkanattil
Not as a snail but as a rapid snake,
Engulfing the past.
The past of smile,
The days of rejoice.
Nothing to worry;
A period that never turns-
Filling the eyes-the only aim-
The child proceeds.
But soon, he too-
In the arms of civilization
The days when innocence
Comments about Those Days by Vishnudev Murikkanattil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl