Thought For Sale - Poem by David Gibbs
What the hell is going on?
Does no one understand?
The damage that we keep on doing,
To this, our own fair land.
Cars, trains, planes and boats,
Contribute to the mess,
Does anyone have the power,
To end this craziness?
Extremes in the weather,
Burning hot then cold,
Someone wants to make a few quid,
So future life's been sold.
God help our childrens kids,
From the seeds we've sown,
Ignorance is no excuse,
If the truth be known.
So come and join our little club,
Come on, we'll have a ball,
Members of the human race,
Murderers one and all.
Comments about Thought For Sale by David Gibbs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl