David Gibbs Poems
- Different Day You don't think the same as I do, You don't ...
- Short Life The view through the bottom, Of a bottle of ...
- Sunday 3.00pm A mother lays upon the bed, Her daughter ...
- Lost Game I've seen the words that you write, When you sit ...
- Hollow No sound No creak at the top of the stairs, No ...
- In A Field When this world's to much to take, Try and find ...
- Shadow Of The Crack The damp patch was spreading Like the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Gibbs
You don't think the same as I do,
You don't know the things that I do,
You look at this face beside you,
I'm not here, I'm out in space.
Up above the clouds where I fly,
So alone and lost that I cry
Out, for someone else to try
To hesitate my fall from grace.
Through the night, I keep calling,
Only you can stop me falling,
Engine stopped, it just keeps stalling,
I pray, please catch me in your arms.
Thirty years, my life is over,
Lay me in a field of clover,
Stand atop the cliffs of Dover,
And beat the chill with your sweet ...