Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Thoughtlesness - Poem by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Ignoring the heart and mind of others
Nothing you say that matters to them
they believe them self to be influential.
Suitable not to say I'm sorry
Dismissing the activities of others quick
Who's boot fits the foot that kicks others out the door.
Just one day to cut off the pointed nose.
I don't believe we've met before.
But if you expect to stay around here...
Your way of doing things,
Will not be done around me.
Am I communicating?
Inspired By Jayed Marie Shepherd.
Comments about Thoughtlesness by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl