Through The Eyes Of Innocence - Poem by Andrea Ransier
You look into the eyes of innocence, eyes that love and forgive no matter what….
Yet your frustration and anger blind you to the eyes that hold you so dear…..
The bruises and scars have faded away with time, but the pain, of the words have scarred the heart for a life time.
You look into the eyes that hold you so dear, and pray you will be forgiven….
The eyes have forgiven, but will never forget what the heart remembers….
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Through The Eyes Of Innocence by Andrea Ransier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl