Time - Poem by Michael Ardizzone
I've poured my soul into a paper cup.
I've watched the sand run through my hands.
Oh Time, you fool, you push us on
and no one can resist-
such a tyrant is Time.
Comments about Time by Michael Ardizzone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl