Love - Poem by Michael Ardizzone
All of your nonsense is sense to me
your truth I'll take for any that can be.
I'll suffocate in the fruit that you bear
and dedicate myself to a strand of your hair.
my strength, it will take all of time to recount,
how your strength do I see as my strength's font
And in this death we two will bonded forever be
because, unlike you, i've lost all of me.
Comments about Love by Michael Ardizzone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl