Time - Poem by Simone Huber
time is something, no one can explain,
time is a topic, about which people complain,
that there arent enough hours in the day,
to get their work, their rest and play.
time is something, that we all live by,
like the time of summer and the bright blue sky.
time is something that people need to heal,
that the starving wait for that time for a meal.
time is something, that will be there all your life,
that helps you get over the pain and strife.
time is something, that is always near,
time is part of a day, that makes a year.
Comments about Time by Simone Huber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl