Tizzy Tizzy Tizzy - Poem by Barlot ...
A stranger peeps over my shoulder
Trying to read something he'll not digest
The rest of society takes him under wing
So reading a thing like this is just optional
But as his female realizes what he's doing
Her anger is brewing until it's apparent what's occurring.
Slap on the wrist, kind sir-
Words are poison.
They only want noise and...
A fresh brew, a vibration,
Macrobiotics, sensation, and more.
It's impossible to ignore what's the hap
Now, now, now
I am the law of matter
I am the magnetic pull
Comments about Tizzy Tizzy Tizzy by Barlot ...
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl