To A Poet - Poem by Prayag Saikia
Plumb the depths of your mind,
you'll find him.
He's a pagan!
Somewhere in some corner
he's always present
defying the logic of Annunciation.
Are you a confused man then (?)
Yes, with relics enshrined in your heart,
you, baptised Bedouin,
you're very much confused
you're a poet;
you can love a creator,
but can't trust him.
Comments about To A Poet by Prayag Saikia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl