To Be Beleaguered Friend - Poem by Prayag Saikia
Maybe you'll sink into oblivion,
and a shroud of mist may engulf your isle.
who knows about the corals
and their Sabbath?
I remember the cross
on your bare chest.
You made me a promise,
and I believe in time's resurrection.
it's a bare envelope in your name
with mere silence.
Comments about To Be Beleaguered Friend by Prayag Saikia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl