To Be Loved - Poem by samantha huffman
Everyone should be loved.
Nobody is special.
No one is better than anyone else.
We are all the same.
No matter what anyone says.
Everyone should be loved
Everyone should get a chance at love.
Because everyone deserves to be loved.
Comments about To Be Loved by samantha huffman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl