To Know - Poem by jason medina
All I know
is I that I can never get her off my mind when I'm alone.
And it hurts to know
that I can never be a part of her world.
And It tears my heart apart
to know she'll never be in my arms.
But all I want to know is
does she ever think about me when shes alone.
Comments about To Know by jason medina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl