To Lie - Poem by nicole simmons
To lie to someone's face.
To be a sad disgrace.
Two faced, cheaters,
Stealing, name calling
To disgrace the fallen
To hurt, to kill
To lose the will
To stab the back
To tilt the stack
I dont like liers or drug buyers.
Comments about To Lie by nicole simmons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl