To Someone I Don'T Know - Poem by Eldhose Issac
Oh! I am really a mad man.
Locked inside a dark room.
With wounds in heart and chains in legs.
And by mistake you touched them dear.
What u hear is, my cry in pain.
U will never understand deep darkness and pain...
One thing, i will never cry in front of u again.
Forgive me for all non sense i have told.
Comments about To Someone I Don'T Know by Eldhose Issac
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl