To The One I Love - Poem by Cherokee Lady
We talk on the phone,
All hours of the night.
When you are gone,
I want you in my sight.
Your sweet brown eyes,
Look right through me.
You have me mesmerized,
And you're so meant for me.
Nothing can stop a love like this,
Not sea, nor land, or air.
The grasp of your arms, I do miss.
But I still love you when you are way over there.
We talk about 'hush nothings',
I give you all I have.
You gave me you're heart,
So I can say 'Yes I am his! '
Comments about To The One I Love by Cherokee Lady
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl