To Which I Replied.... - Poem by Sebastian Ruski
If it wasn't wise to love a soul,
I think your life would be weak.
Chaste of obsession and love,
You'd chase away dreams on a windowsill.
In a frigidarium - Oh Rome
In a room so cold
Chase them away, chase them away Sarah
Comments about To Which I Replied.... by Sebastian Ruski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Sebastian Ruski's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda