Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Tomb - Poem by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Doorless, Windowless, Roof has a dome,
Height is too less
Far away from your home.
No light, but darkness inside,
Guests and friends even mistenly
do never glide.
Death only has the key,
Which you own once you are free.
Comments about Tomb by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl