Tomorrow - Poem by Toby
we were full of cheer
smiling, eyes bright,
we dashed ahead into the future.
we are filled with uncertainty,
frowning, face tight with tension,
we sit and wonder
what tomorrow will bring.
we will face difficulties,
problems and troubles,
terrors and crises,
facing them with courage
confidence and certainty
we will conquer.
Even if we don't get it right tomorrow,
there's naught to worry, for there is
Even if we fail,
please, just give us some time,
for we are on our way to something great.
Comments about Tomorrow by Toby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda