Tomorrow Never Gets Here - Poem by StaceyLeigh Olner
Why say wait till tomorrow,
Tomorrow never comes,
you get up you go to sleep,
And its today and always today.
There`s no tomorrow.
So why is it called:
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow,
Tomorrow never gets here.
we are stuck on today for ever and ever.
Wrote about what everyone does :)
Comments about Tomorrow Never Gets Here by StaceyLeigh Olner
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl