Tonight Is Our Night - Poem by lisa parks
Tonight is our night
to sit by the fire...
Drinking hot chocolate
and eating s’mores.
We were sitting there
staring into each other’s
We both wanted
So we slept by
With arms around
Comments about Tonight Is Our Night by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl