Tornado - Poem by ritu gangele
a tornado hit the place,
and everything was in ace,
the place went up and down with dust.
and all went in lust,
the trees overflowing,
winds and dust steaping through all,
but sudden a stark
all became quiet the little droplets sprinkled through all.
all the vicious stopped,
birds started chirping again,
the sun again bloomed through the place,
it again spread in all parts,
the lusty trouts again skinned through all,
the trees stood again with pride to never fall,
it all began disastrous and ended i an immortal beauty,
the mandrake root all vanished,
the eye of heaven shone again the place with love and affectionate,
a tornado hit the place and everything was in its place.
Comments about Tornado by ritu gangele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl