ritu gangele Poems
- The Quiet Life happy the man, whose wish and care a few ...
- If Tomorrow if tomorrow becomes your last day, dont worry, ...
- I Am Not There donot stand at my grave and weep, i am not ...
- My Happiness where i lost my happiness? in the lighted ...
- I Love You i am a little bit more in love with you, each ...
- I Thought i thought to be a river, i thought to be a bird, ...
- If Dreams Are if dreams are just dreams, why are they in my...
i love writing poems and i am writing them since i was 10 yrs old i write my life in my poems and all things which i cannot share with anyone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ritu gangele
The Quiet Life
happy the man, whose wish and care
a few paternal acres bound,
content to breathe his native air
in his own ground.
whose herds with milk, whose fields with bread,
whose flocks supply him with attire;
whose trees in summer yield him shade,
in winter fire.
blest who can unconcern'dly find
hours, days, and years, slide soft away
in health of body, peace of mind,
quiet by day.
sound sleep by night; study and ease
together mixt, sweet recreation,
and innocence, which most does please
thus let me live, unseen, ...