ritu gangele Poems
- If Tomorrow if tomorrow becomes your last day, dont worry, ...
- The Quiet Life happy the man, whose wish and care a few ...
- I Am Not There donot stand at my grave and weep, i am not ...
- My Happiness where i lost my happiness? in the lighted ...
- I Love You i am a little bit more in love with you, each ...
- I Thought i thought to be a river, i thought to be a bird, ...
- If Dreams Are if dreams are just dreams, why are they in my...
i love writing poems and i am writing them since i was 10 yrs old i write my life in my poems and all things which i cannot share with anyone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ritu gangele
if tomorrow becomes your last day,
you have today.
if tomorrow you see no sunrise,
you saw it today.
if tomorow you have no word,
you have thousands today.
if tomorrow is your last breath,
you have hundreds today.
if tomorrow there's no tomorrow
you have your life today.