Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Trainer On Adult Learning/ Teaching - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
I welcome each one of you, dear;
Please don’t have any fear
You can see well from the rear;
Just lend me your ear.
I wish to be a facilitator mere;
Today, you may not become a seer;
You need no head-gear;
I’m sure you all can hear.
I’m not an expert but your peer;
The things I tell you aren’t new but near;
What I say could make you veer;
Certainly, you will not tear!
But this isn’t the time for a beer!
Copyright by Dr John Celes 10-16-2006
Comments about Trainer On Adult Learning/ Teaching by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl