Translation-4 - Poem by SWAPAN DAS
Poem: Poet Anima Biswas
Translation: Swapan Das
You are staring at me
from an infinite distance.
Like the lush green leaves look at the radiance of sun-rays,
after getting the essence of it.
And then pour and pour all its feelings towards...
being filled and fulfilled.
I also care not the distance
between you and me in my heart..
only the fragrance of remembrance
and our endless converse..
As if you are in front of me.
Comments about Translation-4 by SWAPAN DAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl