Trees Wave - Poem by Erika Conti
softly the wind shakes their leaves I can feel their love and their desperation and their arms touching my face like pets fragile and full of painful care. It s called the autumn season altho nobody around seems to notice. We wave alone as i walk and pass by, there is only one hope within my heart and that hope is you.
Comments about Trees Wave by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl