Trust - Poem by Chosen Reject
feels like i'm bein resurrected again,
unscrewed screw was never bad news,
never meant to look behind time,
never meant to hurt your heart...
well i was thinking and now i'm thinking,
and i think i think too much,
too much of not enough thinking,
dilates the eyes violates the trust...
Comments about Trust by Chosen Reject
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda