Trust Me Im Not Naive In Love And Heartache - Poem by Christina Diaz
Why is it that I love and betray
I thought I left that world alone but I seemed to pick it up from where I left off.
I love you I do but I screw up sometimes,
you say you will always love me
will you love my in the dark,
through the bad,
along the storm I call my love for you.
I try so hard to be yours but everything is pulling me away and I can't hold on tight enough its like our whole relationship is a tug of war that I can't seem to win.
Comments about Trust Me Im Not Naive In Love And Heartache by Christina Diaz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda