Try.. - Poem by Sumita Jetley
I try, retry to be harsh,
I can't stand withstand
my rudeness though.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
At times, happens.
Comments about Try.. by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, December 4, 2014
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl